We understand that you are aware of and care about your own privacy, and we take that seriously.
This privacy notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data we collect about you and how it is used. If there is anything you are unsure about in this Privacy Notice, feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
DPO’s contact information is as follows;
How we collect your personal data
We generally do not collect personal data directly or from third parties such as your employer or business partners, from you.
What types of personal data do we collect?
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our purposes mentioned in this notice and will not retain it for longer than is necessary. The types of personal data we collect and share depend on the nature of your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable laws.
We collect personal data which may include:
- Contact information – The only time we process your data is when you use the contact us function. However, we do not store this information. It is only uses to create an email that is sent to us to then respond to your question.
- Cookies – We use Google’s Cookies, which are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit, to help us understand the performance of our website and make it better. Cookies located on your computer do not contain your name but an IP address. In many cases, after the user’s session is cancelled the information contained in the cookies is no longer available to us. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies it may affect your experience of our website. For further information about Cookies including how to manage them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not collect any sensitive data (i.e. personal data revealing racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences).
The information we ask for is necessary for the purposes described in this notice. It might affect the stated purposes if you don’t provide the personal data we ask for.
How we use your personal data
We may process personal data for the following purposes:
- Business Contact – When you or your company is in business relationship with us, we may process your personal data to communicate with you in accordance with the service or contract.
- Responding to your requests – When you contact us with any problem, comments or enquiries, we will collect and use your personal data to respond to your requests.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data only upon your use of the contact us function where you expressly enter it into our website to generate a response from our team.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We don’t store any of it on our website or in it’s database. We will only have a record within our email system when you have used the contact us function.
How you can exercise your rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have various rights in respect of the processing of your data, as listed below
- Access: You may ask us to confirm, and provide copies of, the information we hold about you at any time, and request us to modify, update or delete such information.
- Rectification: You also have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process or control.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw Consent: Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can please contact us at email@example.com. Reasonable requests of your rights will be responded at no cost.
Existence of automated decisions
We do not engage in automated decision-making, including profiling
Complaints and queries
We take any complaints we receive very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
We ask that you first submit any such complaints directly to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren’t satisfied with our response or have concerns about how we process your personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority in your country.